Name (required)

Email (required)


Your Question

SearchAsk a Question


What paperwork is required for the 2010 Energy Tax Credit?

Here’s a guide to the paperwork you’ll need in order to verify the federal energy tax credit for your 2010 energy efficient window or door installation. Tax season rolls around quickly once the holidays are over, so get into that shoebox and dig out the following documents:

1. A copy of your Mr. Rogers Windows contract

2. Your sales receipt

3. The Manufacturers Certification Form

4. A copy of the NFRC label(s)

The first two are pretty straightforward, but the other two are just as important. You should have a copy of the Manufacturer’s Certification Form, but if you can’t find it, it will be available on the manufacturer’s website. And did you save your NFRC label from your windows? You will need copies of one from each type of window installed.

All four documents are essential so that you can prove your eligibility. Taking a bit of time now prevents tax season panic later. You’ll be glad you did!

Gerry Rogers About Gerry Rogers

Gerry Rogers is the President of Mr. Rogers Windows

Leave Your Feedback